Please enter search criteria
Below are links to various online resources that can help you determine if the item you want to use for your course requires copyright permission or not. If you need assistance with determined if the item needs copyright permission, please contact Kevin Chak at the Bookstore, Pia Walawalker at the Library, or Ame Maloney at CTTL.
- Can I use this work?
- Guide to Copyright Fair Use & Best Practices
- SMCCD Copyright Reference Guide - draft
- Copyright Best Practices
- Copyright assistance at the Library
- Creative Commons Licenses
- Guide to Using Copyrighted Content in the Classroom - (on campus class)
- Guide to Using Copyrighted Content in Online Education - (online and hybrid class)
- Guide to Copyrights and Student Assignments